Welcome to the Georgetown McDonough Net Impact Club!
We have some great things planned for 2014. Check our events page for additional details.
- Social Impact Week and Net Impact Day - providing education and provoking conversation on socially responsible business
- Board Fellows Program - offering an opportunity for students to serve on the Board of Directors of a nonprofit organization in the Washington, D.C. area and to complete a consulting project for that organization
- Service Corps Program - providing an opportunity for students to serve as consultants on projects for local and national nonprofit organizations
- Speaker Series - bringing national business leaders to McDonough School of Business for keynote presentations and roundtable-style discussions
- Social events - engaging with fellow students and other local Net Impact chapters