Our Mission: To promote an understanding of emerging markets within the Georgetown community and to facilitate a network of global-minded individuals to share resources for promising careers in emerging markets.
As a leading International Business program, Georgetown attracts students interested in international business and in emerging markets. The Emerging Markets Network serves as a resource for the entire Georgetown community to learn more about these markets and employers with emerging markets operations or focus. EMN links the McDonough School of Business and the wider emerging markets community, working to expand our contacts and connections within the field. As EMN is open to all graduate students, we serve as a bridge between the McDonough School of Business and other Georgetown graduate programs, including the School of Foreign Service and the Public Policy Institute.
- Emerging Markets Network Career Conference
- Monthly Speakers Series
- Promote EM-related or EM-based internships, conferences and other professional opportunities
- Create a comprehensive and international alumni career database
- Launch an African Business Conference at Georgetown next Fall
- Use our network to facilitate other groups' activities in international development, consulting, project finance, social impact, etc...